Chemcote Specialty Coatings specialise in coating applications of vinyl ester, epoxy and ceramic filled coatings.
Chemcote have a well equipped workshop with state of the art equipment. We also offer the flexibility to mobilise our equipment to your facility. Chemcote can provide you with warranted long-term anti corrosion solutions covering all coating applications
Chemco specialise in providing coating & lining solutions which are fit for purpose, particularly where others have failed.
We only recommend the best product that is fit for purpose. With our extensive range and industry experience, we can recommend the best anti-corrosion solutions.
These are some of the industrial protective coatings in our range
- Glass flake filled, vinyl ester coatings
- Glass flake filled, epoxy coatings
- Ceramic filled coatings
- Silicon carbide filled coatings
- Wet Tolerant & Surface Tolerant Coatings
- Apply coatings under water
- Zinc rich high temperature surface tolerant primer
- MIO based primer
- High Temperature Caustic resistant Coatings
Our Equipment for Coating Applications
All of our equipment is of the highest quality. Included in our coating application equipment is;
- Airless Spray Equipment
- Conventional Spray Equipment
- Internal Pipe Lining Equipment
- Specialised Hand Application equipment
Quality & Training for Coating Applications
All personnel are trained in-house with Chemco Internationals extensive “Polymer Technology – Application Modules”. This course outlines all there is to know from the 8 major groups of corrosion. It also includes an extensive course in spray application. In addition to this training we recommend all staff attend the TAFE Course Certificate III in Surface Preparation and Coating Application.
As part of our continued improvement program, we are also working towards ISO 9001:2008 accredited Quality Management System.