High Temperature Resistant Coatings
Chemcote International high temperature resistant coatings are designed to withstand corrosive environments in high temperatures. These coatings act as a insulating barrier against corrosion in process vessels, tanks and pipes.
Composed of either organic or inorganic materials, high-temperature resin systems used are typically an epoxy, epoxy phenolic, epoxy novolac or silicone based. Chemcote manufacture a range of high temperature coatings suitable for many applications.
Coating on Hot Surfaces
Many people believe that the equipment must be shut down to apply a coating. This is not always the case, there are some products in our range that can be applied on surfaces up to 170°C. This allows maintenance painting to be carried out while the plant is still operating. It is best to talk to an expert to guide you through the product selection process.Speak To A Specialist Now! Hot-cote Exhaust Stack Case Study
Chemco High Temperature Resistant Coating Range
- Up to 850 °C
Can be applied at temperatures up to 170°C
- Surface tolerant
- MIO/Zinc technology
- Fire resistant (class 0)
- Up to 850 °C
- High gloss topcoat/sealer version of RA 900
- Clear veil coat for accelerated curing
- Up to 210 °C
- Solvent-free, glassflake reinforced
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures and chemical environments in immersed conditions
- For tanks, pipes, separators etc.
- Up to 350 °C
- Water-based, silicon topcoat
- Designed as a topcoat for high temperature environments
- Ideal for ovens, chimneys, hot stacks, high temperature reaction tanks etc.
- Up to 125 °C
- For hot water tanks, condensate returns, hot chemical storage tanks etc.
- Confined spaces, solvent-free, 100% solid
- Non-immersed temperature up to 220ºC
- Up to 150°C
- For external pipework
- Apply on surfaces running at up to 150°C
- Wet & rust tolerant